**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
Note: Closed Captioning Available in Spanish and English
Welcome Hibbing parents! Technology continues to change and as it does, so do the challenges and dangers. You may hear stories about screen time and mental health, and kids getting in trouble for posts. It can seem overwhelming. What can you do as a parent to help your child navigate this digital world? Recently, we had internationally recognized digital and social media safety speaker Robert Hackenson Jr. present to both students and parents. The video below is for those parents unable to attend and for those that did attend, but want to watch it again or share it. The presentation breaks down and simplifies the serious issues while providing realistic tips, tricks, and resources that will help!
In the video below, here’s what you will learn about cyber safety:
- How to prevent or help teens with technology addiction
- What screen times actual effect is on teen mental health
- Digital communication and miscommunication
- Coaching your kids through hateful posting and how to be a positive bystander
- Cyber safety issues with online challenges, posting personal information, and online predators
- Your child’s digital reputation
- Parenting tips and resources to help your child use technology responsibly.