**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
Raising teens in a digital age can be challenging to say the least. The technology is constantly changing, and it seems like new scary issues are always popping up. In addition to the normal issues, some problems have intensified as a result of increased screen time due to the pandemic. This presentation breaks down and simplifies the serious issues while providing rules, tips, tricks, and resources that will help you to guide your child around the digital and social media landmines.
You will learn:
- How to prevent or help teens with technology addiction
- What screen times actual effect is on teen mental health
- Digital communication and miscommunication
- Coaching your kids through hateful posting and how to be a positive bystander
- Safety issues and online predators
- Teens and sexting
- Your child’s digital reputation
- Parenting tips and resources to help your child use technology responsibly.
Leave a Reply