**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
Why is this important for parents? Well in 2020 16.6% of 8th graders, 30.7% of 10th graders, and 34.5% of 12th graders reported vaping nicotine in the past 12 months. In addition to this, with the boredom, added stress, and turmoil that many teens faced with the pandemic, those numbers most likely increased in 2021. This full-length virtual vaping awareness presentation was designed for parents to help you understand what led to this surge in teen vaping, the actual health risks, what you can do about it to help your child make healthy decisions.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Who is actually behind the vaping industry.
- How the marketing targeted teens
- What teens are actually vaping
- Latest research on potential health effects of vaping Nicotine and/or THC
- Vaping and COVID-19
- Common reasons teens might turn to vaping
- What to look for
- Resources if you find your child is vaping