Why Your Students Should Have This Now
During these times of social distancing and virtual learning, there can be an increased strain on your students mental health. This can increase the risk of substance use and abuse because they are looking for ways to cope with . This presentation incorporates current events, the challenges your students currently face, and gives them the necessary tools to make positive choices in these challenging times.
This presentation covers:
- The challenges we are currently facing
- How we view challenges, boredom, and stress
- Truth behind the vaping industry
- Potential health effects of vaping
- The teen brain and nicotine
- Perception vs reality of vaping THC
- Dealing with life circumstances
- Understanding your emotions and mindset
- Techniques of a positive mindset to cope with stress
- How to invest your new free time to get ahead later
- The life you want is built with the decisions you make (especially when under pressure)
You Get More Than Just A Presentation!
- Edutaining – During the interactive live virtual presentation, your students will participate by asking, watching illusions, and some of them will participate in virtual magic tricks that are used to help keep it fun and reinforce the lessons.
- Can’t Make the Live Presentation? No Problem! – The presentation is recorded and you will be given access to the recorded presentation for 30 days. This way any students that weren’t able to attend the live version can still view the presentation, while others can look back and view the presentation again.
- Confirmation – Quiz at the end of the presentation that the students have to take in order to show they watched and paid attention to the presentation.
- Continued Learning – Teachers get additional class discussion topics and activities for continued conversation and learning after the presentation.