A Dynamic Speaker on Social Media Safety For Your High School!
High school students have access to new powerful technology like smart phones, tablets, social media, and more. However, with great power comes great responsibility. All too often, students are making poor decisions with this new technology without realizing the dangers and consequences.
This presentations covers the different social media “land mines” that students face, including:
- Technology Addiction & Anxiety
- Cyber bullying & hateful posting
- Posting too much information
- Predators using the information you post
- Your digital profile & whose looking (colleges, employers, etc.)
- Illusion of security & privacy on social media
- Sexting (why it’s done and potential legal and social consequences)
- Texting & driving
- and more…
The Dynamic Difference
It’s not just what you say, but how you say it. Robert Hackenson Jr. is a dynamic social media dangers speaker for high schools that speaks with students about teenage social media safety in a way that keeps engaged while being educated with important messages. He is a professional “edutainer” as he infuses important educational lessons with captivating entertainment that is used in a way that makes the messages memorable. The entertaining tools he uses include:
- Amazing magic & Illusions
- Powerful videos
- Student involvement
Get the Complete Information Packet Now!
What are students people tweeting about this presentation?
— Yehuda Phillips (@yehudarpg)