**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
NOTE: English and Spanish captions are available. Just select your preferred language under cc.
Teen digital and social media use is leading to an increase in anxiety, depression, miscommunication, fights, cyber predators, and inappropriate posting that can lead to HUGE problems. As a parent, this can be extremely overwhelming. What can you do?
Watch the video below to learn:
- How to prevent or help teens with technology addiction
- What screen times actual effect is on teen mental health
- Digital communication and miscommunication
- Coaching your kids through hateful posting and how to be a positive bystander
- Cyber safety issues with online challenges, posting personal information, and online predators
- Teens and sexting
- Your child’s digital reputation
- Parenting tips and resources to help your child use technology responsibly.