**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
As technology continues to change and advance, it can be challenging for you as a parent. Trying to figure out what what you need to know, and more importantly, what you should be talking to your child about. You may have seen scary news stories, and felt overwhelmed. This presentation is for you. It simply breaks down and simplifies the serious issues while providing rules, tips, tricks, and resources that will help you to guide your child around the “digital and social media landmines.”
In the video below you will learn:
- How to prevent or help teens with technology addiction
- What screen times actual effect is on teen mental health
- Digital communication and miscommunication
- Coaching your kids through hateful posting and how to be a positive bystander
- Safety issues and online predators
- Teens and sexting
- Your child’s digital reputation
- Parenting tips and resources to help your child use technology responsibly.
NOTE: To view video below, enter password provided by your school.