**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
In the ever-evolving digital age, technology presents immense opportunities for learning, connecting, and creating. But as with all things powerful, it has to be used responsibly. This is especially true for our tweens and teens, the digital natives who are growing up with technology at their fingertips. As a parent, raising kids in this digital age can be overwhelming.
This presentation is not about fearing technology, but about understanding it and using it responsibly. It’s about raising our children to be informed, respectful, and safe digital citizens.
What will you learn? During the presentation you will learn:
- How to prevent or help teens with technology addiction
- What screen times actual effect is on teen mental health
- Digital communication and miscommunication
- Coaching your kids through hateful posting and how to be a positive bystander
- Cyber safety issues with online challenges, posting personal information, and online predators
- Your child’s digital reputation
- Parenting tips and resources to help your child use technology responsibly.