**Limited Time Access – See your school for password to watch**
Note: Closed Captioning Available in Spanish and English
This presentation by internationally recognized digital and social media safety speaker Robert Hackenson Jr is for the parents of Diablo View Middle School. Technology is great and powerful, but with great power comes great responsibility. There are certain digital and social media dangers teens face as technology continues to advance. Robert recently delivered his presentation to your teen about these dangers, but as a parent you can make even more of an impact on your child. Watch this presentation to learn about the risks and the practical tips and tricks that you can use to help you raise your teen in this digital world.
In the video below, here’s what you will learn about cyber safety:
- How to prevent or help teens with technology addiction
- What screen times actual effect is on teen mental health
- Digital communication and miscommunication
- Coaching your kids through hateful posting and how to be a positive bystander
- Cyber safety issues with online challenges, posting personal information, and online predators
- Teens and sexting
- Your child’s digital reputation
- Parenting tips and resources to help your child use technology responsibly.