In 2020 16.6% of 8th graders, 30.7% of 10th graders, and 34.5% of 12th graders reported vaping nicotine. With the boredom, added stress, and turmoil that many teens faced with the pandemic, those numbers most likely increased. This full-length virtual vaping awareness presentation was designed for parents to help you understand what led to this surge in teen vaping, the actual health risks, what you can do about it to help your child make healthy decisions.
What you will Learn:
- Who is actually behind the vaping industry.
- How the marketing targeted teens
- What teens are actually vaping
- Latest research on potential health effects of vaping Nicotine and/or THC
- Common reasons teens might turn to vaping
- What to look for
- Resources if you find your child is vaping
Leave a Reply